Currently- February Edition

I love linking up with Farley for her monthly Currently- so much fun!


So I love Hallmark movies- I watch all of the Christmas ones and am currently loving the ones they are running leading up to Valentine's Day- I DVR and then binge watch them on the weekends!

I am thrilled to report that I have cut down to 1 Pibb Zero each day. I don't drink coffee, but have been a popaholic for my entire adult life. I started cutting back when we went back to school in January and for the last 3 weeks I have been down to 1! I am drinking loads of water and... (knock on wood) I haven't had a migraine since Thanksgiving. I usually have them every 4-6 weeks- don't know if there is any correlation, but I am super thankful I haven't had one!

Can't wait for spring to get here! We have had some unseasonably warm weather here in the midwest and it has given me a bad case of SPRING FEVER!

My youngest daughter's college softball season starts this week! She is a freshman and this is her first college season- something she has worked the past 10 years for. Excited and anxious to follow her season and make it to as many games as we can! BOOMER SOONER!

Ok- so many projects for my store started and not finished- but lacking some motivation right now. I need to get with the program!

Miss Homebody... I love to be at home with my pups- I could probably be a hermit! 

Happy February!


15 comments

  1. What a proud mommy you must be to watch your youngest start their college softball career! Congrats, and I am crossing my fingers and toes for her!
    Happy Febs!
    Layla
    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I am pretty proud of her- thanks for the good wishes!

      Delete
  2. I hear ya on that warmer weather! I'm in Washington state and ready for some serious SUNSHINE! :-) Loved popping by your blog!

    Real Teachers Learn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Here's hoping for an early spring for both of us.
      Kim

      Delete
  3. Good for you on cutting down on the sodas! I did that, too, and besides being better for us, it's cheaper! Good luck to your daughter's softball team. I cheer on the UTSA Lady Roadrunners basketball and softball.

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is cheeper and I feel so much better. Thanks for stopping by!
      Kim

      Delete
  4. Congrats on cutting back on your soda! I'm the same as you... never got into the coffee thing but I drank at least 1 diet coke a day. Couple months ago I pretty much cut them out, so I only drink them every once and awhile... I've upped my water intake. Keep it up!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe one of these days I will cut the soda out altogether... we will see! Thanks for stopping by!
      Kim

      Delete
  5. Oh, I certainly can relate to Miss Homebody! I love that title! :)
    Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It frustrates my children that I am so content to just stay home. They like to be on the go- me- not so much! Thanks for stopping by!
      Kim

      Delete
  6. I am a Cola Freak!! Since my Pageant title... Miss Cola Country!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! That definitely used to be me. I have to say, since cutting back I feel so much better... Thanks for stopping by!
      Kim

      Delete
  7. I would like to be a hermit, but my husband is a social butterfly. Ha! I love Hallmark movies.
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to cutting down to 1 soda a day!! I used to drink soda all day, every day. I have also cut down to 1-2 a day. Diet Sunkist is my weakness!! :)

    Christine from The Math Nerdette

    ReplyDelete
  9. I played softball through high school and this time of year always brings me back! My own daughter tried a year of it for me, but she is more a basketball and soccer girl. :) I am SOOOOO homebody too. I don't know why--I used to love going out. I think I like the time to just do NOTHING every once in awhile.

    Teaching Momster

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top